What we are looking for additional Restaurant and Bar staff to join our Catering Team!
- Warm, friendly and genuine people with excellent all round communication skills, you will be responsible for preparing and serving food on a daily basis in our restaurant
- We are a 7 day operation with many flexible shifts available from flexible weekday and weekend work to evening events, bar and barista shifts.
- Future employees will need to uphold the company value of customer service on a daily basis and to apply this to daily operations of the restaurant and tills.
- Daily duties will include setting up and re-stocking the restaurant, meeting rooms and other areas as required by the management, and keeps all areas clean and tidy.
- Our employees also need to ensure thorough and up-to-date understanding of the menu and special offers in order to keep our customers well informed.
In return, we will offer you:
- A learning journey to support you in your role and your career development with a competitive wage structure, meals whilst on duty, and a range of benefits including staff membership in a prestigious sports club.
For further details about the job requirement and duties please contact Nadia Keeson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the position, please send your current CV and a supporting letter to email@example.com or post it to:
Elior UK at the Bank of England Sports Centre
Bank Lane, Off Priory Lane