The Bank of England Sports Centre is committed to prioritising the well-being of all children and adults at risk, promoting safeguarding at all times, including all programmes and events we run.
In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered and the emergency services called if necessary. We will also call you on the emergency number you provided on the booking form.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND CHILD PROTECTION
The Bank of England Sports Centre is committed to the following:
- The welfare of the child is paramount
- All children, whatever their age, culture, ability, gender, language, racial origin, religious belief and/or sexual identity should be able to participate in a fun and safe environment
- Taking all reasonable steps to protect children from harm, discrimination and to respect their rights, wishes and feelings
- All suspicions and allegations of poor practice or abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately
- All staff who work with children will be recruited with regard to their suitability for that responsibility, and will be provided with guidance and/or training in good practice and child protection procedures
- Working in partnership with parents and children is essential for the protection of children
If you have any concerns or wish to discuss a safeguarding and/or diversity & inclusion issue, please contact the Sports Centre Management Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We always reserve the right to exclude any person from the termly activity if his/her behaviour is incompatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of others or is outside of our acceptable behaviour policy.
We would love to hear your comments and feedback so that we know what we did well and what we need to change or improve on for next time. Comments forms are available from reception.