Members’ Winter Ball – MENU SELECTOR
We are delighted to provide details of the menu for the Members’ Winter Ball on Saturday 29th February 2020. The theme of the evening will be Black & White.
The evening will begin with a drinks reception and entertainment before guests are called to sit down for a delicious 3-course meal with wine and after-dinner tea, coffee and mints.
After dinner, our resident DJ will get things started with some dance-floor fillers and warm things up ready for our incredible live band.
Our fantastic live band will then keep everyone entertained for the remainder of the evening before a light midnight buffet is served.
- Chicken parfait with a port and brandy jelly topped with thyme butter and served with melba toast
- Smoked salmon with a lemon crème fraiche served on a bed of pea shoots and soda bread croutons
- Plum tomato, ricotta & basil timbale with toasted focaccia bread & dressed leaves (v)
- Pan roasted British rump of lamb with lemon & garlic broad beans, spinach & sun blush tomato puree
- Saffron roasted supreme of chicken with crispy chorizo, black pudding and a pea puree
- Roasted peppers & caramelised red onion pastry crown set on a cranberry & brie cream sauce (v)
All main courses will be served with a medley of vegetables and Lyonnaise potatoes
- Assiette of mini cheesecakes
- Chocolate crème brulee served with Chantilly cream and tuille
- Classic English cheese board with a selection of cheeses, crackers & chutneys
Please select 1 starter, 1 main course and 1 dessert. Please also advise if you will be drinking prosecco or elderflower spritz at the drinks reception.
Any dietary requirements and/or allergies should be noted at this point. Please ensure you provide your and your guests’ menu choices by 15th January. You can print the form below and complete it. Please then either return the form to reception or email it to email@example.com
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any more information.