We are currently seeking a number of lifeguards to join the Sports Complex Team.
Duties to be undertaken include:
- Ensuring the safety of swimmers in and around the swimming pool and other Sports Complex facilities
- Ensuring high quality standards of cleanliness are maintained on poolside, changing rooms and other Sports Complex facilities
- Setting up and taking down equipment to enable member bookings in the Sports Complex
- Assisting with administration of existing courses
- Providing high quality customer care to the members when handling enquires and bookings
- Liaising with other site departments in order to work together to achieve the overall objectives of the Sports Centre;
- Maintaining personal lifeguard qualification and keeping skills up to date by attending staff training at the required intervals.
- Working as a member of a small team, you will report to the Sports Complex Manager to provide high quality professional service to the members.
- The successful applicant will be required to work on a rota averaging 35 hours per week, including early mornings and late finishes together with weekend and Bank Holiday working as required.
- The successful applicant will be able to provide evidence of holding a current RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- Previous experience of working in a pool environment, plus additional coaching qualifications and a First Aid at Work Certificate would be an advantage.
Individual staff membership of the Sports Centre (after completing a probation period) is included as a benefit.
For further details about the job requirement and duties please contact the Sports Complex Manager, Ben Hughes, by emailing email@example.com
To apply for the position, please send your current CV and a supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Bank of England Sports Centre
Bank Lane, Off Priory Lane